(in a perfect lounge singer voice): happy... a-birthdeeee... to you / happy... birthdeeeee... to you / happy... birthdeeeee... sweet cherrrrryl... yeah! / happy birthdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... to (brushing back a tear) you.
thank you, thank you, i'll be appearing at the bellegio in between the huge fountain light shows. good night.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday... You are great! Have a great Birthday!!
(in a perfect lounge singer voice):
happy... a-birthdeeee... to you / happy... birthdeeeee... to you / happy... birthdeeeee... sweet cherrrrryl... yeah! / happy birthdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... to (brushing back a tear) you.
thank you, thank you, i'll be appearing at the bellegio in between the huge fountain light shows. good night.
happy birthday Cheryl. :) Hope you have an incredible day!
Happy Birthday Cheryl! I thought of you this morning when I saw it was 11/22.
damn i missed it!!
happy one, a few days late!
Sorry I am late but birthday wishes all the same.
Post a Comment