Saturday, November 15, 2008

SOS

I haven't had much to say lately. I've been filling my hours with the normal things...work, reading, television, knitting, sleep...

I'm about 6 weeks away from my third time through the Bible. I just started reading Proverbs and the cool thing is that the scheduler made it coincide with Solomon becoming king in 1 Kings. It was really cool reading about him asking God for wisdom and then beginning to read his Proverbs.

We got a little snow today. I am hoping it will melt away very soon, as I am not ready for snow yet. Anytime after 12/1 and we're good, but not before.

I've been reading Christian Chick Lit which is an interesting genre if you're ready for it.

As to knitting, I decided that I will be knitting stuff for myself in 2009, trying some new patterns and yarns, experimenting...that sort of thing. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: