Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ephesians 3:17-19

I was thinking about this verse the other day and wishing I knew the reference, and there it was on my calendar yesterday!

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord's people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daughter:

Great and Powerful Text!! It reminds me of one of Grandpa "C"'s favorite songs -- The Love of God. And I can still hear him singing it's refrain:
"O love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure
The saints’ and angels’ song."

God Bless!
Dad

Aaron said...

Hey Cheryl, we pray this apostolic prayer hundreds of times a day. It's so powerful. It's cool you posted it. I'm in the prayer room right now, and it's already been prayed a few times already. Just a FYI.

Bless you, friend.
-A