I have decided that I love to watch the sunrise. True, I have to get up, as my Grandma would have said, "before breakfast," to see it these days, but it's always worth it.
I love how the sun's light invades the darkness just a little at a time. It starts out with a bit of pink and then becomes brighter and the warm colors of the sun blend into the cool colors of the sky. I'm watching it now, rising over the Detroit River and it's blinding me.
Sunsets are cool too, but for me there's something about the sunrise, the dawning of a new day, another chance to do something right or nice for someone or just spend time with the ones I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm with you on the sunrise thing.
something about the idea of getting another chance to, as you say, do things right.
His mercies are new everday.
You are beautiful... I love so many things about you. You are my Sunshine!
Post a Comment