...was all I wanted and more! Two hours of action and drama...I don't want to go into details because I don't want to spoil anything for my friends who have TiVo and may not have watched this yet.
Let me just say, when that thing happened with that guy in the place, I was amazed!
I am glad, glad, glad that this show is back, even though it's just back long enough to wrap up all the stories I've been following since the show started. When it's all over, I will let it go with a smile and look back on it fondly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY ALIAS! I forced the whole Snook family (minus Kelly who is in Chicago for a conference!) to watch it last night! And BABY! Just the ending I was waiting for! I have been missing this show so much! Glad to know there are other crazy ALIAS fans out there.
Post a Comment