One of my favorite songs at the moment is "No Sacrifice" by Jason Upton. Here's the ending...
To You I give my future, as long as it may last
To You I give my present
To You I give my past
Because Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
This is no sacrifice
Here's my life
I just love the idea that I can give all these things to Jesus because I'm safe with Him. When I call, He comes running.
Obviously some days it's easier to do this than others...but it's always worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cheryl,
Don't you just love that He comes running when you call?!? That is so awesome to me. It doesn't matter where I need Him. He is always there for me!
Upton = Phone Line directly to Jesus.
Post a Comment