Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God has broken every chain

Shackles, Mary Mary

Scott was nice enough to get me this song from iTunes recently...have it on my Pod and I LOVE it...it's hard to keep from dancing in my chair while listening to it at work. :-)

In the corners of mind
I just can't seem to find a reason to believe
That I can break free
Cause you see I have been down for so long
Feel like all hope is gone
But as I lift my hands, I understand
That I should praise you through my circumstance

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
I just wanna praise you
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
And I'm gonna praise you
I'm gonna praise you

3 comments:

Heather said...

So who is the artist?
Is it a song I could run to?
I'm always looking for those ones...and your dancing in your chair comment sounding like this must be song one could move to.

Heather said...

I guess if I would have read a bit more clearly the answer to the artist question would have been obvious. Oops. But still could I run to it?

Faithful Joy said...

Mary Mary is the artist, and "Shackles" is definitely something you can run to! Another great song, Cheryl!