Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mid-Winter Cleanup

Dog owners will know what "mid-winter cleanup" is so I won't go into details.

I also gave Bailey a bath today. The last few times, he's been reluctant to go into the room where I wash him, but when I finally get him in there, he steps right into the tub. Not so today.

He wasn't going anywhere near that tub voluntarily today. And when I finally got him in there, he shivered like a little girl. (No offense to any little girls out there.)

But now he's clean and when he is dry he will smell sweet and feel soft instead of smelly and greazy. At least for a few days, since it's wet and muddy outside these days.

Now to enjoy the rest of my Saturday. Scotty's got a Wings game on, I have a book to read and things to knit.

Aaahhh....

No comments: