Had my first massage ever this morning. Exceedingly enjoyable, I must say. It was a gift out of the blue from the Mr.
Tonight we're heading to a surprise birthday party for someone in our home group, which I am looking forward to.
Tomorrow is church, as usual. I love our church. Have I mentioned that lately? Lots of great people, good leadership, an appropriate amount of activities and ministries to be involved in. I recommend visiting if you are ever in the area.
Monday...my vacation starts. Ahhh....
We're not going on holiday anywhere though. I'm going to be alternating between spring cleaning and being very lazy. Lois & Clark will definitely be in the DVD player. Music will be blaring as I clean, with no one to hear me belting it out but Bailey. I'm sure I will also knit and read of course. Cheryl isn't Cheryl without a book nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wasn't the massage just a thing of beauty! I totally need one and was just thinking about that this weekend.
Enjoy your vacation.
Post a Comment