I saw this movie for the first time last night.
This is one of the saddest movies that I have ever seen in my life. Usually I get so into movies that when stuff happens, I am sad for the characters because they become so real to me. That definitely happened for me with this film.
But it was worse this time, because it made me realize that stuff like this happens to real people every day. It made me sad for every family that has to go through a divorce because every person in that family gets hurt one way or another.
Don't get me started on the ending. It made me so mad that they went through all that anguish and expense just to have it end that way.
But that's life, I guess. Sometimes you spend lots of money and energy on something and it just doesn't turn out the way you thought it would. I just have to remember it's about the journey, not always the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment