Me: Sitting in my car with the window down, waiting at the side entrance to BK for my drive thru order, where they told me to park. Just after I pull up there, a couple walks up to go into the restaurant. They walk around the front of my car.
Husband: "You know, some people have no clue in life."
Wife: "Yeah, they don't."
Husband: Turns to face my window but doesn't make eye contact. "Blocking the entrance," he says, disgustedly. And then they walk in.
pas·sive-ag·gres·sive (pās'ĭv-ə-grěs'ĭv)
adj. Of, relating to, or having a personality disorder characterized by habitual passive resistance to demands for adequate performance in occupational or social situations, as by procrastination, stubbornness, sullenness, and inefficiency.
Matthew 12:34 "For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks."
Part of me wanted to defend myself.
Part of me started praying for the guy.
I ended up just sitting there silently, wishing they would hurry up with my order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry there are people like me out there... I'll have to stop glaring girls driving and talking on the phone so much. The driving texters will not escape my wrath though.
I'm sorry you were treated that way. Some people are truly ignorant. Sad.
Hi! I stumbled accross your blog! I would not have responded in such a nice and Godly way! Good for you!
Post a Comment