Saturday, October 17, 2009

Does anyone blog anymore?

I came out to my blog today to check my blog friends out to see if anyone blogs anymore. I am happy to say that several of my friends are still blogging.

Sadly, I have not been in quite some time. Facebook, Twitter, and my hobbies have been keeping me busy the last few months.

Will I blog more now that I have returned? I can't say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom was sad that no one seemed to blog much when FB became popular, so I set her up an account there. I miss hearing from you and Julie so much anymore. I still check through Bloglines to see when someone has posted. I like FB, but it's not the same as reading a whole post of someone's thoughts.

Cheryl said...

You are so right! I plan to blog more now that I have another computer available to me at home.