I watched "March of the Penguins" last night. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I really liked it. It was a beautifully shot documentary and I was amazed that the whole life of the Emperor Penguin seems to revolve around continuing the species. The adult penguins make sacrifice after sacrifice so that their children will stay alive in the extremely cold South Pole. Pretty amazing.
Monday, December 26, 2005
March of the Penguins
I watched "March of the Penguins" last night. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I really liked it. It was a beautifully shot documentary and I was amazed that the whole life of the Emperor Penguin seems to revolve around continuing the species. The adult penguins make sacrifice after sacrifice so that their children will stay alive in the extremely cold South Pole. Pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Cheryl,
Andrew loved this movie! Sarah watched for a good half hour before loosing interest. I am not sure weather it was actually the movie or the popcorn that was holding her...oh well.
It was a good flick and it was, as you said, amazing the sacrafices that the penguins made for their children.
Post a Comment