Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Some enchanted evening, I fell in love with a wonderful guy. He's my honey bun, and I will never want to wash him out of my hair.

Today, my Knight in Shining Armor gave me chocolates and a lovely lion just like this. On second thought, scratch the Shining Armor. My hero is a warrior in a Kilt weilding a Claymore.

Happy Valentine's Day, my love. XOX

2 comments:

Scott Donnelly said...

Hope no one wants to know what we Scots wear under our kilts!!

Love you.

Faithful Joy said...

Mmmm... kilts... makesme want to go watch Braveheart. Or maybe So I Married An Axe Murderer!

I LOVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP! It's very sweet to watch the two of you and see how much you appreciate one another, even after 13 years. You remind of another couple I know...like, Kelly and Dave...

God bless you both for being such great examples.