Thursday, May 11, 2006

I miss Scott

Here are some things that Scott has brought into my life that I miss when he's not around (in no particular order):

- Hockey
- Mythbusters
- Kenny vs. Spenny/Ed vs. Spencer
- Made up songs about me and/or Bailey and/or himself
- Knowing when to open and close our windows
- Carrying on conversations made up entirely of movie and television show quotes
- Eating dinner together
- The Mac
- His storytelling (which is amazing)
- Talking about life, family, God, work, church, friends

There are many other things I miss, too numerous to record here.

He is my other half.

Suffice it to say that all will be right with my world as soon as Scott returns. And I'm sure Bailey would agree if he could type.

1 comment:

Scott Donnelly said...

Be home soon... I'll make up some good songs on the way home!