
Choose to enjoy today and remember that there is beauty out there in the world, that God created just for you to find.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
- Jeremiah 29:13
Scribblings about who I am and how I got this way
2 comments:
Question and help: How do I add a "fellow bloggers" spot on my blog? I just started on and I would like to list links to other peoples blogs. Can you help me?
Hi Kristi,
From your "dashboard" click Change Settings, then Template. Scroll down on the bottom half of the page and see if you see anything about links. Some of the canned templates have a spot for links already, that's how I knew where to put mine. You might also be able to find some help on the blogspot site somewhere.
Post a Comment