Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

Here once again, is the title and first sentence of each blog for all the months last year.

JANUARY 2008
Compare and Contrast: The last couple times I finished reading the Old Testament and began the New, this struck me both times.

FEBRUARY 2008
Comforting words...I needed them this morning: You are God alone

MARCH 2008
This Rover's Crossed Over: I'm sure this song has been recorded by many artists over the years.

APRIL 2008
Happiness is: Break-n-bakes in the oven and Coke in the fridge.

MAY 2008
Wings Advance To Conference Finals: That's the headline on LetsGoWings.com this morning.

JUNE 2008
I don't wanna work, I wanna bang on the drum all day: This past Monday, we had a company-wide meeting all morning.

JULY 2008
You Are Merciful To Me: Here's another one that I just love right now....

AUGUST 2008
Pink Flamingo: For some reason I just love these right now.

SEPTEMBER 2008
11:22: I recently did something I've been wanting to do for quite a while.

OCTOBER 2008
Crying about a horse...again: I cried when it happened, and now I am crying again.

NOVEMBER 2008
It's Finally Here: VOTE

DECEMBER 2008
Amsterdam: A tolerant and crazy place: I have a lot of family & friends who have traveled to Amsterdam and have a real heart for this city.

No comments: