I am taking a page out of Shawna's blog and copying the first sentence from the first blog of each month from 2006 into this post. It's not as lovely as Shawna's but I hope it will amuse you.
JANUARY 2006
Have you ever been to the chiropractor?
FEBRUARY 2006
Where the heck was I, I wonder, on September 22, 1999, when the West Wing premiered?
MARCH 2006
Those of you who were with me last Friday night will understand why I love the chorus of this song when I heard it yesterday.
APRIL 2006
One of my favorite songs at the moment is "No Sacrifice" by Jason Upton.
MAY 2006
We took a drive down to Ohio this past weekend and boy, was it lovely.
JUNE 2006
Choose to enjoy today and remember that there is beauty out there in the world, that God created just for you to find.
JULY 2006
I had the pleasure, during the past two days, of seeing Superman Returns in the theatre, and the original Superman on HBO.
AUGUST 2006
I have completed my first week at the new job.
SEPTEMBER 2006
I have nothing to say today.
OCTOBER 2006
Today, Yom Kippur ruined my chances of having a Coke during a late meeting.
NOVEMBER 2006
We are currently in Daytona Beach, Florida, with some friends.
DECEMBER2006
Happy December
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment