Sunday, January 28, 2007

Song in my head

I often listen to the local Christian FM station here, The River, and although they play a lot of music I like, they frequently play the same songs over and over. Sometimes this frustrates me, but the benefit is that I get these songs in my head and learn the words quickly. For instance today, I had this song in my head.

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor on the wind

Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling
You told me who I am
I am Yours


It's in my head when I'm getting ready, driving in the car, walking the dog. Not such a bad thing, I think, to be continuously reminded that I belong to God.

1 comment:

Kristi Kurtz said...

I love that song. It is by Casting Crowns. It is actually Stacey Hoover's and my song. :) Have a great week...God bless you and Scott!