This was Bailey's quarry this morning.It was a rainy morning today, so I was out with my umbrella, waiting for B to do his thing so I could leave for work. Then out of nowhere, this rabbit runs across our yard and B immediately fixates on it...I MUST CHASE...I MUST CHASE...
I start zapping him with the collar remote...does no good. I call him. He ignores. I tramp all over our back yard, looking for him, in my work clothes and heels, holding my golf umbrella, trying to stay as dry as possible, calling, zapping...no response.
I find him by the fence that separates the yard from the highway, not even looking the least bit guilty or sorry. I grab him by the collar and force him back to our house.
Not the best way for me to start my day, but B probably enjoyed his little adventure in the rain.

2 comments:
Sorry Honey... I shall kick his butt for you.
The rabbit or the dog?
Post a Comment