Now we're back and I have eaten my breakfast, but Bailey has zonked out on the living room floor as usual after these early morning walks.
Nothing much to report from here. Work, work, work all week long then sleep in, relax, clean house, run errands, and go to church on the weekends. Tonight is our Financial Peace University (FPU) class where we get together with some people from church and watch Dave Ramsey on DVD for an hour, then talk about our cash flow plans and debt snowballs. FPU is a really good program, I highly recommend it.
I'll leave you with this:
Truth righteousness, peace, faith and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's word is an indispensible weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long.
Ephesians 6:14-18 (TM)

No comments:
Post a Comment