Why is it that when I'm trying to run the interactive radar map on Weather.com it doesn't work but the animated ads selling me things I have no interest in work just fine?
Why does our neighbor not get her son to cut down the four or so small trees that have sprung up between the bricks in her back patio?
How can it be sunny and pouring at the same time?
How can I be so organized and on top of things at work and so completely lazy with my housekeeping?
How can big oil look at themselves in the mirror every morning without shame when there are people in this country having to choose between feeding their children and feeding their car?
Will it really matter who I vote for this fall?
How can people walk around every day seeing the sky and the mountains and trees and flowers and oceans and not recognize the hand of a Creator?

No comments:
Post a Comment