
It's amazing the lengths to which people go to deny that God created us all. Read this.
Today I ate some Tostitos Lime Chips and then drank some Diet Coke and it ended up tasting like Diet Coke with Lime.
This year I have challenged myself to really look at the trees every day as I drive to work. I want to catch the trees changing, while they're half green and half red/yellow/orange instead of waking up one day to find them all changed over, and the next to find them on the ground.
I love Mounds by Peter Paul because I love dark chocolate and coconut. Almond Joy is good too, but it is Milk Chocolate and not dark. I also love Milky Way Dark and Dark Chocolate Hershy Kisses. My next thing to try is Dark Chocolate M & M's.
Today I bought a 48 back of AA batteries at my store for $10. Talk about value! Value City!! (Another shameless plug...sorry, I can't help it.)
My hair is now long enough to put in a little pony tail. :-)

1 comment:
Fun little details about you! It is very sad that people can even begin to deny God as our Creator and as our Savior. I try to remember that its our job to shake (salt) and shine (light) for Jesus. I forget and blow it sometimes but I keep trying....
Post a Comment