Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I stayed home from work today because I woke up with a sore throat for the second day in a row this morning. My only steps out of the house today have been to go to the mini-mart up the road to get some Campbell's Chicken Noodle and orange juice.

I have just finished my post-lunch Thera-Flu cocktail, and Paula Dean is making "Ultimate Coffee Cake" in the background as I write this. Mmmmm....

It is now time for my afternoon nap, from which I hope to awaken feeling much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!! ~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hope the Chicken Soup and OJ does the "trick" for you and you're feeling better. Love Ya! DAD

Casey said...

Happy Halloween. I hope you are feeling better. Did you have lots of trick-or-treaters? I can't seem to stay away from the boys' milk duds!