Isaiah 43:18-19
18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.
This brings me all the way back to DC Talk:
Ya know He's doin' it
God is doin' a nu thang
I like the idea of not dwelling on the past. It's ok to think on it and learn from it but don't dwell on it.
Dwell:
–verb (used without object)
1. to live or stay as a permanent resident; reside.
2. to live or continue in a given condition or state
3. to linger over, emphasize, or ponder in thought, speech, or writing (often fol. by on or upon): to dwell on a particular point in an argument.
You see?
I hate the idea of being stuck. I love the idea of doing something new, of following a new path. Maybe it's a little adventure I'm seeking. Maybe I just get bored doing the same thing over
and over
and over.
And I especially love the idea of God doing a new thing. He's so good and faithful and I just know His something new will be something amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love this!
Post a Comment