I am sitting here at home working on a Sunday. We have an application at work being upgraded to a new version this weekend, so I need to help make sure everything is in place and working for tomorrow morning. I have a small sliver of the pie to deal with so I'm not too broken up about it. It's not like this happens all the time.
I'm just glad I'm not in the IT department. They had to stay up all night and make sure all the upgrade tasks were completed as planned.
I am on my final test, which is of course the one that takes the longest and then we have a conference call today to discuss our results and then we're all done. This project has been going on so long I don't know what we're all going to do with all the free time we'll have now.
Just kidding. There's no such thing as free time anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment