Clutter: to fill or cover with scattered or disordered things that impede movement or reduce effectiveness (from Merriam-Webster OnLine Dictionary).
My life is filled with it. My desk at work is a mess right now. Our house is always a disaster except for just before someone comes over. Why didn't I ever learn to pick up after myself? Oh yeah, my mom did that for me. She would always put things away and then I couldn't find them. Even though I have so much clutter, for the most part, I can find what I'm looking for. Although it's like playing the memory game...
Somtimes I think I'd like to be a minimalist. Have less furniture. Have less stuff in general. But where would I put everything that's cluttering up the rooms of my home? I could sell it in a garage sale or on EBay. But if I don't even want this stuff chances are no one else will. What to do, what to do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Throw it away! or move.
Post a Comment