Can anyone, anyone at all, please tell me why I am seeing this headline everywhere I go? It's on my Comcast home page. It's on all the papers and magazines at the grocery store. Why should the world at large care that one divorcee is now "ready to date"? Is she supposed to inspire others who may be in a similar life stage that if she can move on with her life, they can too?
Sorry, I just don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"You're not allowed to rent here anymore!"
"Yeah!!"
Scott, I have no idea what your comment means in the context of this post, but it made me laugh nonetheless. Thanks. You're always good for a laugh... :-)
maybe it's to let guys like me feel like i'm free to offer her my house in inkster, leased car, and position as wife of a worship leader when i bump into her on my trip to hollywood with scott... or they're just very hard up for material until the next michael jackson scandal (baby danglin freak)
-@
Post a Comment