Does it ever end? Apparently not. As you will see if you look through my posts, the last time I did any weeding was quite some time ago, which proves what a horrible gardener I am. I didn't even bother to plant any flowers this year, or replace the mulch.
Anyway, as I was pulling weeds yesterday, I realized that it's easier to get a good grip on them when they're bigger. When they're small there's not much to hang on to and it's harder to get the roots out. I also noticed that once the bigger weeds are out of the way, that's when you notice the small ones that you didn't even see before.
And once again, I am comparing pulling weeds to eliminating bad habits from my life. Once the big stuff is out of the way, it's time to work on the little things that didn't seem like problems before. And for me, they're much harder to get rid of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol
i'm glad i'm not the only one who does that!
last time i did any weeding i thought "this is like my life. i pull the weeds and they come back and i pull them up again, etc, etc, etc.. "
Post a Comment