I am, however, going to keep a running list on this post of names that people call me instead of Cheryl. Hopefully over time this will stop happening.
Shelly (I used to work with a Shelly and I blame that for this one.)
Sherry (my grandma used to call me this; I like to think it was an accident due to her age.)
Charlotte (this was my name in my high school French class.)
Cathy (this was a new one!)
Carol (I have an Aunt Carol.)
Shirley (people used to tell me I looked like Shirley Feeney from "Laverne and Shirley".)
Sheila (this was another new one from the recent past.)
Sherry (my grandma used to call me this; I like to think it was an accident due to her age.)
Charlotte (this was my name in my high school French class.)
Cathy (this was a new one!)
Carol (I have an Aunt Carol.)
Shirley (people used to tell me I looked like Shirley Feeney from "Laverne and Shirley".)
Sheila (this was another new one from the recent past.)
Sharon (no idea where this came from)
Scott's Wife (I actually don't mind this one; I love being Scott's Wife.)
Most common misspelling of my name: Cherly
10/23/05 - new one today, "Michelle."
Scott's Wife (I actually don't mind this one; I love being Scott's Wife.)
Most common misspelling of my name: Cherly
10/23/05 - new one today, "Michelle."
4/24/06 - from a Curbside Applebees Waitress, "Jill."

1 comment:
theres always:
erin - wtf? i'm no girl,
arron - sounds to me like it would be spoken like a pirate "arrrrrrr",
aarron - i don't even know how to pronounce that...
and airrun - which no one has ever actually called me, but i thought you might laugh when you see it.
love ya cheryl! t'was fun hanging out on friday.
-@
Post a Comment