
About this dog of ours.
If anyone knew our previous dog, Ellie, she was all about food. If you threw her anything, whether it was right to her or just in her direction, she caught it in her mouth and swallowed it post haste. Our kitchen floor never had any crumbs or anything on it because she was like a little Dustbuster sucking it all up.
Bailey however, catches food like George Michael Bluth catches something thrown at him. (If you haven't seen Arrested Development, he basically turns aside and flinches, and the ball or whatever hits him on the shoulder.)
I got B some new treats today, and I tossed one right to him as he sat right in front of me. He did not even try to catch it. It fell between his front paws and he had to get up and back away to find it, sniff it, and finally consume it.
What kind of dog is this?

2 comments:
I was wondering where that was going when I saw the pic of George Michael... good stuff!
I think Ellie would have eaten all of Bailey's food and not liked him because he is all up in your business...
The only reason I miss having Bearboy around now is that I have to clean the floor myself! And believe me there is some unwholesome stuff down there from the kids.
Post a Comment