If I could bottle a day's weather, today would have been the one. It was about 80, sunny, with little wispy clouds to make the sky interesting to behold. And a little breeze. Warm enough so you know it's summer but not so hot or humid that you're walking out the door sweating.
Today we had a work day with our small group. We went over to a family's house and helped them scrape 3-4 layers of very old wallpaper off their living room and hallway so that they can paint. They've been in the house a long time and as it does for us all, life got in the way and they never got to redecorate the way they wanted.
I'm so glad we got to help them out, even just a few hours today, helping with this one task. I can't wait to see the finished products when all the paint is up and they have their home the way they have imagined it for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, and it was fun to hang out with you too!
Post a Comment