I love office supplies. Always have and I probably always will. I especially love pens.I remember when I was a girl I loved going with my mom to Palmer Office Supply in Dearborn when she needed supplies for her job as a school secretary. I always loved looking at the pen aisle and all the different colors of paper that they had.
When we were watching the movie "Breach" last week, the main character talked about his pen. How he loved this particular brand of pen and that he would "never write with anything else." I'm not as committed to my writing instruments.
I have had rollerballs, ballpoints, fountain pens, gel rollers, acid free, fine point, medium point, red, green, blue, purple, pink, black ink. And I have never found that one pen that I love, the one that would make me commit and never write with anything else. The one that would make me chase someone down who borrowed it and didn't return it.
Well I guess if I have to be like this about something at least it's just a pen.

2 comments:
That is the one part of my job that I love...all the office supplies. We just ordered some Staedtler pens. Love them!
We used to go to mcCauleys Office Supply in Lincoln Park. I miss those kinds of stores. Staples and Office Depot are just not the same.
I love pens too! I especially love the sharpie fine tip pens. I have a box full of them but I always want more! Especially when I see new colors!
Post a Comment