When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.
-- Bob Dylan
Remember who you are in Jesus
He sees you as his own
It pleases him to know that you
Remember who you are
-- Crystal Lewis, "Remember Who You Are"
Don't take a position God has not given you
and don't back down from a position he has given you.
-- paraphrase from "Come to Papa"
All I ever have to be is what You've made me.
-- Amy Grant, "All I Ever Have to Be"
Identity has been a theme for me for the last couple years. It's been such a journey already, and I know I have far to go.
"You'll never see the end of the road when you're traveling with me."
-- Crowded House, "Don't Dream It's Over"
Just when I finish what I think is the whole puzzle, I notice that it's just the bottom left corner....

No comments:
Post a Comment