Washed the dog tonight.
Again.
I will say "you're welcome" in advance for not taking a picture of the tub afterward to show you the large amount of dirt that was washed away. As Mom would say, "YUCK!"
I wonder how he gets so dirty? Hmmm.... Maybe because he rolls around in the grass every chance he gets?
At least he enjoys himself. It does look like fun. Sometimes I wish I had a tail to chase.
~ ~ ~ ~
My lack of blogging of late is due to the fact that I have been VERY busy at work. I like keeping busy and feeling useful and wanted. But I don't like feeling like I want to lock my door and pretend I'm not there. I don't like working on one thing and being interrupted by three people all with three urgent things I have to do right now.
I miss the days of Spider Solitaire and online crossword puzzles. I haven't even been taking my full lunch hour because I'm so busy. My workaholic tendency is rearing its ugly head.
But it's all about to change. New recruits are heading my way to share the load.
Hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey... I'm busy too! What's going on around here?
We were busy but thankfully it looks like things are slowing down, so long as my children don't break any more bones!
Post a Comment