Scribblings about who I am and how I got this way
Just remember, it's not as good as Der Dutchman's Long Johns. Craving over!
No kidding... I don't even like sweets and those things are like heaven to me!
Man, why did Derek have to say long john. Now I want one real bad!
Can we all stop talking about long johns? You're going to make me have to get up early on Sat and go to DD!
I would also like to interject that the only reason I don't stop at places like that is because my dang front windows don't roll down!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just remember, it's not as good as Der Dutchman's Long Johns. Craving over!
No kidding... I don't even like sweets and those things are like heaven to me!
Man, why did Derek have to say long john. Now I want one real bad!
Can we all stop talking about long johns? You're going to make me have to get up early on Sat and go to DD!
I would also like to interject that the only reason I don't stop at places like that is because my dang front windows don't roll down!
Post a Comment