Scribblings about who I am and how I got this way
All we had in the house was two blow up mattresses and this huge HDTV. That was a weird few days... glad you picked up a few chairs from work while we waited for all our stuff. It's been an amazing year Sweets.
Oh, how time flies. Seriously, that was one fast year! I am so glad you guys decided to make the move, we love having you here!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
All we had in the house was two blow up mattresses and this huge HDTV. That was a weird few days... glad you picked up a few chairs from work while we waited for all our stuff. It's been an amazing year Sweets.
Oh, how time flies. Seriously, that was one fast year! I am so glad you guys decided to make the move, we love having you here!
Post a Comment