Saturday, August 26, 2006

And another thing...



Another thing we have a lot of here is Queen Anne's Lace. I first noticed it at the edges of the corn fields. And now when I'm driving, I see it everywhere. We even have some in our back yard.

I have always loved it, even though it might be considered by some to be a weed. I prefer to think of it as a wild flower.

One person's weed is another's wildflower sometimes I guess.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like Queen Anne's Lace too. We have a bit here. I like of it as a flower and never a weed. Far to pretty for that. I have liked it since I was a little girl. The name may also have something to do with that. Isn't it interesteing to think that weather you see it as a weed or a flower all comes down to perspective? Alot of things in life are like that wouldn't you agree?

Hope you are getting settled.

Heather said...

I ment to say I THINK of it as a flower....sorry!