The other day in church I got an inkling of what all these things we've been going through are teaching me.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
~James 1:3-4
Part of me is thankful and part of me is concerned about what I will be needing the perseverance for. :-S
Please continue to pray about our house in AP. Decisions will have to be made soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Part of me is thankful and part of me is concerned about what I will be needing the perseverance for"
I hear you on that one! :)
Praying for all the house "stuff". We just went through that a year ago, and it was stressful, but God worked it all out. Hope you are feeling "settled" in Ohio. I love reading your updates!
Nancy
Post a Comment