Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The house has been leased

We have found someone to lease the house in AP. It's a temporary lease - could be three months, could be eight. We will be keeping the house on the market as well, and when this temp lease is done we'll re-lease it or sell it at that time. So thanks for all your prayers...God is taking care of us once again.

For some reason we're watching "Celebrity Duets" at the moment. Wow. I can't believe they put this stuff on television. Apparently Chris Jericho (the WWE wrestler) will be on soon and then we can switch over to "Big Brother" instead.

I think there was something else I wanted to blog about but my brain has been switched off by watching this horrible show.

Good bye for now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yippee! That's good news. Its awesome how God is caring for you.

Faithful Joy said...

I am so glad the leasing thing worked out! What an answer to prayer!