I am writing this blog, sitting on my living room floor, with Bailey beside me, and Scott putting our new dining room chairs together.
Our TV is plugged in. Our internet connection is working. Our phone is charging. My clothes are hung up in my closet. And I have Coke in the fridge. Does life get any better?
Oh, it just did. Bailey laid his head on my leg. I love it when he does that.
I missed this dog.
Our home looks so huge right now, devoid of furniture. Friday at high noon it will come. I am anticipating this and dreading it at the same time. It will be really nice to have tables and chairs and our couch and best of all, our bed. Air mattresses are getting old after three + weeks. I am not, however, looking forward to having all the boxes stacked around this place.
Scott brought a magnetic erasable board that we had on our fridge in Michigan and it's the first thing I saw today when I walked in. I wrote something that I felt like God spoke to my heart a few months ago.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth as much.
That must mean this move was priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enjoy Friday. It will be interesting.....and exciting! Its like getting a gift. And as you open the boxes and find all your teasures you will be reminded of why they are special to you.
Take care!
Post a Comment