Saturday, September 9, 2006

I Want My Peanut M&M's

So the other day I very nearly had a "George Costanza" experience.

We have vending machings in the breakroom, and I put my $0.75 in to get my Peanut M&M's.

The thingie spun.

The M&M's did not drop.

The corner of the package got stuck on the spinnie thing. Immediately the episode of Seinfield where they're in the Saab dealership and George has the Twix incident with the mechanic came to mind. I ran back to my desk to get more money, hoping when I got back to the room that someone would not be sitting at the table eating two bags of M&M's.

Happily, when I returned, the vending machine was as I had left it. I put more money in and got my two bags of Peanut M&M's. One for now, one for later.

3 comments:

Scott Donnelly said...

I can just see you staring up at the sky screaming, "TWIXXXX!!"

Heather said...

We just watched that episode. A Seinfeld Classic!!

Anonymous said...

Hey..........Glad to hear that someone else loves those "Peanut M&M's"!!!!

Love Ya! Dad