Monday, September 4, 2006

Squeegee Poll

Does anybody out there use one of these in their shower?

I have been contemplating buying one, but I'm not sure if it just keeps water-drop-marks from forming or if it actually helps keep the tile and/or shower door cleaner longer. Does it help with soap scum? Do you use it on tile too or just the door?

Any input will be appreciated.

4 comments:

Lifetime Dieter said...

We did use one on our shower door and tile for awhile. It did help keep the mold and mildew away. But then the squeegie thingy got moldy. And that was gross.

Heather said...

We have used one for years! I don't think it helps with the shop scum as much as the water drops. It is gross if it gets moldy but we hang it up high so it doesn't get wet much besides the use and it dries out between uses.
Happy polling...

Cheryl said...

Thanks to all of you who commented. I probably will get one of these since by all accounts it seems like a good investment.

Heather said...

Happy Squeegeeing!