
So now there's a Whippet on the next block that chases after Bailey when we are walking. Yet another family who declines to keep their dog on a leash. And then they yell at her when she chases us. That's how I know her name is Nikki.
This dog is very small, grey and white in color. She looks like a greyhound that has been shrunk by a "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" kind of gadget.
Harmless. Yet an annoying barker.
I cannot tell you how proud I was that Bailey just kept walking with me and did not pull away to go get her. Of course I had him in a Halti so he couldn't do much. And that's why he's in it in the first place.
Anyway. Let me just say that I am enjoying walking around the new neighboorhood. Many OSU flags are out at all times, not just on Saturday. But there's a house not too far away with a Maize and Blue M flag that makes me feel at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment