Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One day to go

Nothing much to report today. No new restaurants to report on. Still learning about the application I'm hear to learn about. One of the people in our class left after the first two days and a new person came in for the 2nd half.

I am yet again experiencing problems with my Internet connection in this hotel so I am in the “Great Room” downstairs off the lobby where they provide the free breakfast in the mornings using my laptop.

I am amazed how quickly I learned to search for my rented blue Taurus in the parking lot while I’ve been here. Sometimes when I drive Scott’s Escape to the store instead of my Taurus, I have trouble remembering that, which is why this surprises me so. I guess it’s the one constant that I have had with me since I’ve been here.

But I will be more than happy to turn it in tomorrow night at the airport to be on my way back home.

Gotta go for now. Don’t look for a blog Thursday as I’ll be in class and then in transit for the remainder of the day/evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed your blogs during this training trip and vicariously experiencing the many events you've written about. Have a safe trip back. God Bless! Love, Dad.