Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day Four

...is over. And I am so happy.

1. Today I put a second coat on some of the trim I painted yesterday.
2. Dad Donnelly caulked the shower/tub and did a major cleanup job on the bathroom, as well as installing new switches and lighting fixtures.
3. The guys from Joe's Carpet Service in Taylor installed our new carpet. It's a little lighter than what we had before, but it looks nice now that it's in. It took them about three hours start to finish.
4. Scott re-organized the upstairs (which is still not painted) so we can walk around up there. There's a bunch of boxes up there as we've started our packing.
5. Mom and Dad Donnelly helped me clean up the kitchen floor and Mom cleaned up all the dishes.
6. I reorganized the basement and cleaned it up a little bit more.
7. The city/garbage men picked up ALL the garbage that we put out there including the old carpet.

Someone came through and looked at the house tonight around 8, and we will be working with Real Estate One soon. We just came home from swimming and are enjoying catching up on some TV as we relax. Tomorrow, we will head to Marysville to finally look at some homes. I will post pictures if we make any decisions.

Pictures of all our work this week, for those who want to see, are below.







1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy house hunting!!