Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day two

Hello friends. Day two is not finished yet, but I will probably drop from exhaustion later so I am blogging about it now.

1. All our trim is painted a glossy white.
2. Final touchups done on ceiling and walls painted yesterday.
3. Started packing the upper 1/2 story - lots of books and knick-knacky type of stuff.
4. Scott set up our temporary TV upstairs. You know we can't live without that for more than one day! LOL
5. The moving company dropped off all our boxes so we will start to pack up the stuff we can later this week or all week next week.
6. Dad Donnelly tore up the carpet in the dining room and moved our treadmill out of the house.

Projects yet to do tonight:
1. Move our bed out of the house. (A king size...no fun whatsoever, plus we'll be sleeping on air mattresses for a few nights.)
2. Paint the final room on the ground floor, ceiling, walls and trim.
3. Paint the upper 1/2 story, walls and trim.

Our helpers today were:
Dad Donnelly - painting and moving.
Sarah - lots of trim painting
Mom Donnelly - watching Bailey
Jim and Phiona - are coming over to help us with our evening painting projects and possibly planting some stuff in the yard.

Tomorrow we continue.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are moving (not that we've seen you since we moved back to MI, but anyway. . .) I be praying for God to bless as you relocate. Hope you find someone to take your house off your hands quickly!

Unknown said...

Oops. . . I'll be praying. Excuse the type-o

Lifetime Dieter said...

When can I bring dinner over? I have a mexican lasagna with your name on it.

I got so sick of fast food when we moved!