Friday, July 7, 2006

Yes, We Are Moving


We are moving to Marysville, Ohio. And the grass actually is pretty green, but only because Scott's is headquartered there. (You know, the lawn and fertilizer people.)

My last day of work in Detroit is Friday, July 28 and I start the new job Monday, July 31.

Now begins the process of packing up 10 years of stuff that's in our house and finding a new home to put it all in. Hopefully with a fenced in yard for Bailey and an extra room or two for guests.

I'll share more as things keep happening. For now, just know that my new company is covering much of the relocation cost, and God is leading us in this direction, and He's blessing us more than I can believe at the moment.

3 comments:

d-roc said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait 'till you guys are here!

Heather said...

Wow!! Awesome! Have a smooth move. Can we get together before you venture off??

much love!

Larry Castle said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys are moving - especially to OHIO.

I remember in highschool when Scott used to give me a hard time because I was always going to Ohio for the weekend and we couldn't hang out.

I wish you guys the best as you get moved and settled in.