Monday, July 31, 2006

My first day

I started my new job today and all is well. Nothing fantastic to report...let me just say that I believe I made a good decision.

We are staying with our dear friend Shawna,who was nice enough to open her home to us.

Our home purchase is going a little further each day and we should be able to move in a couple weeks. We have had a couple people who are interested in our home in Allen Park.

So in general things are progressing a little more, hour by hour, day by day. And I am thankful.

P.S. I won't be able to blog for a few days until Scott comes back to Ohio. Until then, "May the Lord, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised." Deut 1:11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on making it through your first day on your new job!!! Hope the traffic wasn't too bad (and not as many orange barrels as Detroit). Thought of you often and did several arrow prayers on your behalf. Love Ya! Dad

runner4christ said...

We are right behind you sister!! Few more days and we'll be moving and I'll be starting my first day in a new place as well. Thank goodness for the net. Praying for you!