Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Packing has begun

Well, really the packing started a couple weeks ago with the upstairs. But tonight I packed up a closet downstairs and one set of dishes (the Dansk from our wedding with the mosaic wave pattern).

Today, Scott will continue packing and I will help when I get home from work. It's amazing how much stuff we have that I didn't even remember. Today I looked under the stairs in the basement and my old ice skates are down there, along with Scott's rollerblades and my mom's roller skates. There are also some lawn darts that came with the house. :-)

Needless to say, the next few days will be busy. We will be spending time with friends and family and then heading to Marysville EARLY Saturday morning for an inspection of our new home. Work at the new job starts Monday, 7/31. I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Exciting times!! Have fun.